Start by clicking ‘Select’ in the tool to launch the file selector window. Then navigate to the location where the Fastboot ROM was extracted, select the folder (do not select the ‘images’ folder instead), and click ‘OK’. With everything set up and ready, it’s finally time to flash the Fastboot ROM to your device using the Mi Flash Tool. Make sure that your phone has a sufficient battery charge (at least 40%) before you attempt the instructions. This should prevent your phone from accidentally switching off during the flashing process and prevent it from bricking.
There is various type of ROM available, Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM are two of them. If you want to install an official and unofficial MIUI ROM then try XiaomiMITool. Note, that you’ll need a PC to perform these tasks in hand. Once selected, the OTA package will start to download in the phone’s storage.
- But you also need to do it if you want to install a system update.
- The bootloader is responsible for ensuring the correct operating system is selected when you first power on a device.
- The Fastboot ROM package you downloaded is compressed with gzip in .tgz file format.
- If you have merely unlocked and then relocked the bootloader, you should be fine.
It is an unmodified version of the firmware that is distributed with a device and can be used https://impact-tank.org/2023/04/26/discover-the-latest-features-and-benefits-of-sm/ to restore it to its original state. Peace be upon you, the download-free-drivers website provides a direct link for the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra ROM (Original Firmware).
- Download the latest MIUI Stock ROM for your Xiaomi devices from the above mentioned links.
- On this page, we’re sharing the latest Xiaomi 11T Pro (codenamed vili) firmware flash files.
- MIUI ROM comes in two formats – Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM.
- The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
The necessary communication between your device and PC. Below you can see all the versions of Mi Flash Tool which were released till date. Download the suitable version based on the requirements and flash the Xiaomi Stock ROM Firmware or MIUI 9/MIUI 10/MIUI 11/MIUI 12 ROM on your Xiaomi Phone. So before moving to the process make a backup and try saving all the existing data.
However, it will only remove if the ROM is not modded or custom. If you accidentally format or factory reset your Android device with internal memory only (no external SD card), then it is pretty tricky to restore the default settings. From the recovery main menu, Wipe Data, cache and Dalvik. Also How to Install TWRP Recovery on Android Phones.